320,777 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

No Fap September 2017

Last posted Oct 23, 2017 at 04:16AM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2017 at 10:28AM EDT
994 posts from 75 users

Mission Log: Day 6, 0024 Hrs.

Mission Status: ACTIVE
Alert Level: YELLOW

Nothing noteworthy to report. Just really damn tired.

(Edit: PAGE GET)

Last edited Sep 06, 2017 at 03:24AM EDT

PROTIP: The end of the first week and between third and fourth week seems to be the hardest according to many accounts. I advise excessive amount of lulz and shitposting to laugh away the strong urge. I recommend especially hilarious dank memes straight from 4chan/8chan (but do not go there, just visit the image galleries here is enough unless you do not value your sanity), if there is one thing they did right, is that they can laugh at anything, even misfortunes, such as:

- D E S I G N A T E D
- Virgin Walk
- (You)
- /k/

Even random screencaps alone are hilarious enough to laugh the urge away.

Day 6 – 9:55am

All's good. Had to pointlessly go to school though. Class was cancelled and the only way to know was to see the note on the door. Fun times. Alas, this is just the beginning of the day.

Day 6, all is good but I took a major precaution and set my waifu as my desktop wallpaper. No not Yukari, the goddess waifu. (Zion knows.) I can't be lewd when she's looking at me.

Lord DIO wrote:

Day 6, all is good but I took a major precaution and set my waifu as my desktop wallpaper. No not Yukari, the goddess waifu. (Zion knows.) I can't be lewd when she's looking at me.

Oh yeah Hatsodoom I remember didn't recognize you because of the new avatar but honestly I forgot who it was. In other news if you're struggling you can always look to piccolo's motivation speech.

St. Zion The Prophet wrote:

Oh yeah Hatsodoom I remember didn't recognize you because of the new avatar but honestly I forgot who it was. In other news if you're struggling you can always look to piccolo's motivation speech.

I changed it for my Kanna stunt and didn't change it back by the time NFS came around. And I'm not sturggling, just a precaution.

Day 6: Still in but had some tough moments.
The biggest threats I've encountered are not from the internet but my own imagination. Wake up in the morning and there my brain goes.
Getting a bit of stress with job interviews but otherwise OK, last year had a very stressful and upsetting time and I almost cracked.

Good luck to everyone still in, don't let your dreams be memes.

Day 6: Let's see. 3 more people are out. Crap. School so far has been helpful as it takes my mind away from the lewds. Though, I never expected this year to be this hard at all. I will say that if I lose this year again, could you make room in the dumpster for me? Do it before the Madballs climb in.

day 7: This is turning out to be the most difficult year for me yet, mostly because i'm bored out of my mind and there's nothing on TV.

Seriously, when's Steven Universe coming back?!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!