Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,777 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

No Fap September 2017

Last posted Oct 23, 2017 at 04:16AM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2017 at 10:28AM EDT
994 posts from 75 users

St. Zion The Prophet wrote:

Pretty sure it doesn't count if you have a wet dream. Only if your hand touches your dick is when you're out.

Good. I'll leave it up to Superjumpman then since he made the thread

Last edited Sep 11, 2017 at 03:26PM EDT

End of day 11, was kind of rough. Annoying as hell accounting assignment for college, combined with a lack of loot after a game run just made me want to vent a little. Didn't touch my dingaling though, so still in.

Mission Log: Day 11, 2248 Hrs.

Mission Status: ACTIVE
Alert Level YELLOW

More of my usual daily grind. In my bid to relieve my boredom and challenge myself, I found some material that might warrant Orange Alert. Other than that, still in and waiting to see how many of us will survive the next nineteen days. (I'm guessing about 23.)

Last edited Sep 12, 2017 at 01:58AM EDT

Well ladies of gentlemen, It was a hard battle but I'm tapping out. The withdrawal is just too much for me to deal with. Tired all the time and blue balls won't go away, I can't focus on my job, etc. Oh well. Maybe next year, maybe not. Keep fighting the good fight Nofappers. In the dumpster I go.

Well ladies of gentlemen, It was a hard battle but I'm tapping out. The withdrawal is just too much for me to deal with. Tired all the time and blue balls won't go away, I can't focus on my job, etc. Oh well. Maybe next year, maybe not. Keep fighting the good fight Nofappers. In the dumpster I go.

If only someone could photoshop Kurama's fist into a dick.

Some freaking prophet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!