Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,777 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

No Fap September 2017

Last posted Oct 23, 2017 at 04:16AM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2017 at 10:28AM EDT
994 posts from 75 users

Day 8, 1 minute till midnight. Still in. Went 1-2 at FNM tonight. Some of our local players traveled to be in the nationals. Hand is a bit fidgety but not 100% sure if it's linked to the challenge or it's because it is about 11°C outside.

Mission Log: Day 8, 1316 Hrs

Mission Status: ACTIVE
Alert Level: YELLOW

Comms restored.

Minor bit of trouble but nonetheless my defenses still hold firm.

18 casualties and it hasn't been 10 days yet… that shadowy bald dude that keeps appearing on my screen ain't gonna be happy.

Also, happy birthday stooks.

Last edited Sep 08, 2017 at 04:25PM EDT

Day 8.
The second weekend is here. I'm actually practicing controlling my interests in fapping, so it could benefit me. It just occurred to me that I'm past the point that I lost at last year.

Day 8:
Somewhere around 11PM
Me: Jeez, I'm bored. Since I'm stable to control my urges, why not dive deep?
My thoughts after losing: Be careful what you wished for.

The fuck is that dumpster? Where is it ev- Oh god dammit. A bear is stealing the dumpster away!

Day 9: Still in and stable … for the moment
Big news for me, starting my first paid job on Monday, a three month trial which could lead to something permanent. I'm nervous like I was last year with a uni course (that I later dumped because it wasn't for me) which almost got me but I'm staying strong.

A Mon-Fri 9-5 job and Nexflix cartoons should hopefully tide me over for the month. Stay strong everyone.

Hey guys, i found the ultimate hack.

I still have my nut cup from when i played baseball, now i'm currently wearing it at home, so that if I ever feel the urge, the cup will stop me.

Pretty genius, right?

King soundwave wrote:

How many people are out?

19 so far. Way more than last year at this stage I believe. In other news it's day 9 and I'm still in the game. Getting sexually aggravated seeing all these sexy women everywhere but I'm not quiting.

Last edited Sep 09, 2017 at 05:20PM EDT

St. Zion The Prophet wrote:

19 so far. Way more than last year at this stage I believe. In other news it's day 9 and I'm still in the game. Getting sexually aggravated seeing all these sexy women everywhere but I'm not quiting.

Wouldn't be much of a prophet if you wussed out now.

I feel like there's moments I would lose, but quickly forget the thought for the sake of the challenge. Guess it shows that I have a level of self control.

Though I probably wouldn't have that if it were outside this month. Also, yes I'm still in the game.

Last edited Sep 09, 2017 at 07:46PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!