Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] Former KYM neo-nazi (& brony) plans mass Columbine-style shooting, gets arrested

Last posted Mar 06, 2015 at 01:45PM EST. Added Feb 20, 2015 at 08:15AM EST
114 posts from 82 users

I was really surprised seeing this in general. I thought it was supposed to be in /r-r/. Also, i was only on here well after she left, so i never knew her.

LE EBIN SPURDO EDIT: also the comments on the article are full of cringe.

Last edited Feb 20, 2015 at 04:50PM EST

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

You're fucking serious about this, aren't you?

[looks at page]

YEP. You're serious. [sigh] Goddammit, HoH. If this shit gets to national news outlets, you just know GOP fuckbags are going to blame KYM and MLP for it. I hope she gets help, but god fucking dammit.

Lol….what? What?? WHAT???

You're more upset over the idea that the GOP may try to pin this on KYM and MLP (which is very unlikely by the way)? You're not even bothered by the fact that people may have lost their lives? That people on this site who know this girl could have been traumatized by this?

Last edited Feb 20, 2015 at 05:22PM EST

This is extremely disturbing-- especially to think that people on this site or their loved ones could have been killed. I'm grateful the catastrophe never happened, though it's still an alarming thing to consider.

Last edited Feb 20, 2015 at 05:21PM EST

Glad I wasn't around back then to see how crazy this bitch was. I hope KYM doesn't get bad exposure from the outside world because of this.

I really did see it coming I just didn't think she would have been that retarded about it.
Thread

The thing is I really thought she would be recruited into a Hardcore Neo-Nazi group and that they would use her to murder a minority. I never thought she would go to Canada of all places to kill whites. Goes to shows how retarded people like that really are, I guess.

Last edited Feb 20, 2015 at 06:18PM EST

Hot damn. Like a few others I thought this was a misplaced Riff-Raff thread.

I remember seeing this person too, back before I joined and when I just lurked his place. I think I just wrote her off as a troll. To echo what others have said, it's quite surreal.

Also, guys, I highly doubt KYM going to get any shit over this. Don't worry.

Damn…who knew someone from KYM of all places would've actually pull off a crime like that? Glad she was stupid enough to hint she would pull this off and arrested before she did.

This is bad news. I don’t know much about this person, I’m just shocked that someone would do something like this. I’m sure many users will be making jokes about this event real soon, but I hope everyone realizes how serious this is. Thank God no one got hurt or worse.

We should just be glad it wasn't worse than this. She didn't manage to kill anyone, she's in jail, and she wasn't close enough to anyone on the site for it to be much of a betrayal.

Not to mention that Blubber would've had to explain it all had she succeeded:
"guys some kym brony neo-nazi killed a bunch of people"
"lel epic shitpost blubber"
"no i'm fucking serious"
"topkek"

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

definitely fucked up, but it's not the craziest KYM irl story i've heard.

I dare you to find one single KYM thing that is more insane than one of our own members turning out to be a would-be mass murderer.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

I really did see it coming I just didn't think she would have been that retarded about it.
Thread

The thing is I really thought she would be recruited into a Hardcore Neo-Nazi group and that they would use her to murder a minority. I never thought she would go to Canada of all places to kill whites. Goes to shows how retarded people like that really are, I guess.

MFW reading this

Celestia Ludenburg wrote:

I dare you to find one single KYM thing that is more insane than one of our own members turning out to be a would-be mass murderer.

Don't encourage copycats plz. It's just a matter of time before someone takes that to be a challenge.

I had to read the post on Kiwi Farms and search for her activity on the forums (clearly I don't post often enough) just to see what the hell was going on and I seriously have no idea on how to respond to this. I don't understand how someone could have such a fascination and adoration in a group that would treat you like trash, and somehow shrug it off as "It's not like that."

Shame she didn't snap out of this and take Derpy's advice, I'd like to think that from the mass of posts she made on her Tumblr about fashion she had some kind of goal in life.

You know, apart from occasionally posting pics of some guy whipping out his dick.

Dabiddo - Kun wrote:

not that it matters a lot and it's certainly not the main point here, but what's startling me is not the nazi-brony mix, but the fact that she's not "white".
she'd be trash in the eyes of the nazis and their allies.
the white power movement, or any kind of racist ideology, is fucked up, but things get even more twisted when people who usually are the victims of those groups suddently consider themselves part of that movement.
the comments on the article are make me sick too though.

she is like the female version of ian miles cheong.

Last edited Feb 21, 2015 at 05:21AM EST

This saddens me greatly. I was around when HoH was highly active and though she's done some incredibly stupid things lately, I still consider her my friend.

For the most part, she was just a funny, dorky girl who made art on the site. Her Neo-Nazism was never really a big part of our conversations with her, even though she would always speak highly of it when confronted about it. Some users were willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but others, for obvious reasons, were very upset about her anti-Semitic ideologies. Ultimately, HoH's account was deactivated. I can't even remember if she was banned for it or if she left of her own accord.

I guess I'm just being sentimental because at the time, she was very friendly and sociable in a site that didn't have that many users. She was a part of the family. I can understand why a lot of people are upset right now, but all I feel is empty. A part of my family has just been sent to prison for plotting to harm other people and that's seriously effed up.

I'm glad she was caught, and I hope she gets help. What she was going to do was wrong and the world is better now that she's behind bars. I just wish somebody would've been there to help her before it was too late. Maybe my friend could have been saved too.

Last edited Feb 21, 2015 at 05:37AM EST

It's really surreal. I always thought the neo-nazi thing was just, I don't know, a joke to piss people off and such? It's strange to see and even post in the same thread as someone who had a mind of a murderer.

All I can say is, glad she was caught before she did and damage. Also, glad to know Captain Blubber didn't have to report any tragic news to this site. He can be a prick, but he's still a human with emotions and family.

TripleA9000 wrote:

you all seem to have fond memories of her, but based off the shit she posted im sure i would have hated her. Whelp what can you do, I just she goes down hard.

I don't like to hate individuals, only particular ideas they may hold.

Wow…..Of all the site that I go, of all the user that I know that have some serious problems, it was an user in this site.

I swear. I thought it was a joke…

I don't remember her, or even talked with her, but damn, he need some help.

Raptured Asylum wrote:

But what made her this way?

Memes

In one of the articles I read said she got sucked into this BS during her puberty/teenage years, which left her in a confused state and thus made the ideologies more influential on her. (I.e. she was exposed to the wrong people at the wrong time.)

I truly hope she can get some help. Hopefully Canada's judicial system isn't as fucked up as America's, so she will actually get it. (Under close supervision that is of course. Anyone can put on a face and say "I've changed". Hopefully she can see how deep in she really was.)

I thought this was just another one of those Riff-Raff threads that I avoid like the plague, but here it is, an actually true story that is fucked in every way.
Holy shit…
I'm praying for her. I hope she can return to reality and have a bit of a wakeup call, because if this were America, she'd be in the slammer till she rotted, and nobody, if you ask me, deserves that.

I'm rising from the dead Just to post on this. (In other words posting from mobile while my net is still down)

I didn't know HOH much either. She was around during my first year at kym. We never spoke but she seemed like someone who just liked playing the nazi card for shits and giggles.

Never once thought she was ever serious. She didn't act like someone who was. I took her for a troll and thought no more . I mean really. You heard her go on about the empire. How can you not think it's some joke?

But Nope. She actually wanted to do some damage. Holy crap. I never expected something like this to come from this forum

I'm just glad she was stopped and blubber and his local community are out of harms way

He may be trying to epic snipe me. But I would never wish a terror attack on him

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Thread

Damn, this thread has shaken me up bad. It really puts things in perspective and shows me what good and evil are kinda. There are people who complain about shitty users because they're slightly annoying and then there are users who plotted mass murders for possibly years and worshiped Hitler. Derpy, I admire you for being pretty ahead of the curve and seeing these evil intentions before most and even trying to talk her out of it. That was a very noble thing of you to do. Sadly, it didn't work and a person who could have had potential to be good destroyed their own life and indirectly caused the death of someone else. Convincing a Nazi to stop being a Nazi is nearly impossible though, so it's not really anyone's fault.

One of the things that disturbed me the most is what someone said earlier about how it is seen many times that some people converted to Nazism and the like are the exact people Nazism spits on, like a female minority. It's absolutely sad and stupid anyone would fall for that.

I made the mistake of ignoring this thread, thinking it was some kind of a joke. It's just weird to think that someone actually wasn't joking about being a neo-nazi on the internet, but was actually serious the whole time. It's also a good thing she was stopped before things got really dangerous.

okay seriously, Words cannot even begin to describe how disturbing this makes me feel. Just the though of someone on this site was actually committed to mass murdering innocent people rustles my fucking jimmies.

And I do not care if people downvote my comment for saying this, but to that HoH piece of shit of a human being.

Please off yourself from this world. We do not need cancerous people with sick and twisted ideologies with the intent of killing innocent people walking and breathing on this earth. People like that are beyond help or reasoning with.

I remember seeing her around as well, but like BSoD I never really interacted with her. I probably only noticed her because of the pony avatar.

It's really weird whenever I see KYM in the news, even when it's something innocuous like when an article cites one of our entries in a story about something on the internet. I mean, I've seen how the hot dogs are made. Having the end result leave the bounds of the site just feels uncanny. And I feel even more so when the story has to do with the community – like, this isn't 4Chan or Reddit, our little meme cabal isn't a major force driving internet culture. It's like turning on the news and seeing your tiny home town get talked about: you're so unused to the larger world recognizing that it even exists that you don't even know what to say.

And then on top of all that, the news is about something terrible – a literal neo-Nazi attempting mass-murder. That might be the worst possible way for a person to hear about this site.

If anything can be taken from this, it's that even our community is still a part of the larger world. It's easy to forget sometimes that the people you chat with are human beings with lives far more vast and complex than any web activity can account for. That is simply the reality of the situation, and it's a situation that sometimes leads to terrible things like this. I suppose that it's our job to figure out how to live with that.

Asura wrote:

okay seriously, Words cannot even begin to describe how disturbing this makes me feel. Just the though of someone on this site was actually committed to mass murdering innocent people rustles my fucking jimmies.

And I do not care if people downvote my comment for saying this, but to that HoH piece of shit of a human being.

Please off yourself from this world. We do not need cancerous people with sick and twisted ideologies with the intent of killing innocent people walking and breathing on this earth. People like that are beyond help or reasoning with.

Isn't it a better idea to try and make change by correcting her in her ways? Is there really anyone deserving of death as long as they can be prevented from further damage or better yet- contribute in a positive way to society? This person that we are dealing with only wanted to commit this crime against humanity because she was mislead at the worst possible time. Are you really sure there is no hope for this human being in particular?

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Memes

In one of the articles I read said she got sucked into this BS during her puberty/teenage years, which left her in a confused state and thus made the ideologies more influential on her. (I.e. she was exposed to the wrong people at the wrong time.)

I truly hope she can get some help. Hopefully Canada's judicial system isn't as fucked up as America's, so she will actually get it. (Under close supervision that is of course. Anyone can put on a face and say "I've changed". Hopefully she can see how deep in she really was.)

Basically, I try not to partake in bullshit that conflicts with my ideologies because I know it's a circlejerk of nastiness and ignorance. Sadly, I think that there are many idiots on here than think the same way as her.

I hope you understand what Justice is, or what the Canadian justice system really is.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!