Forums / Media / Websites

2,576 total conversations in 245 threads

+ New Thread

PETITION: YouTubers and Viewers Unite Against FTC

Last posted Nov 27, 2019 at 12:05AM EST. Added Nov 26, 2019 at 07:12PM EST
7 posts from 4 users

The sand grains of time are slowly running out the longer we wait for COPPA and the FTC to take control of the YouTube platform. YouTube themselves knows they don't care about their creators and viewers. All they want is to see them suffer. To see us suffer.

Adult content isn't welcome. Kids content isn't welcome. Only corporate advertising. And it wouldn't be long until YouTube shuts itself from the rest of the world.

But we can change all that.
With your help, you can either sign this petition:
http://chng.it/rscv2Zq2TB

Write a comment to the FTC:
https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FTC-2019-0054-0001

Or both. We highly recommend doing both, if you can.

It's either this or the genocide route, where we storm in and force YouTube to make the changes necessary, even if it means massive shootings. There's only two options to take…

…but time is running out either way. I suggest you act fast or act never.

Alright look, I've tried to be civil and dissuade you from trying to make dumb threats about inciting violence from your last post about storming Youtube HQ, but clearly you didn't take any of it to heart. So here is the not so nice version.

Quit acting like a stupid fucking ignorant kid who thinks violence can solve all of the worlds problems. YOU DO NOT EVER SUGGEST, EVEN IF IT'S A TERRIBLE JOKE, PERFORMING MASS SHOOTINGS. This isn't a fucking movie, its real life and that is flat out terrorism.

I've personally experienced two acts of terrorism in my life that has affect me and my family, 9/11 and the Las Vegas shootings, and neither of them are a god damn joke. I'm genuinely sickened that in your eyes 'making change and taking charge of the situation' means suggesting mass shootings. ALL FOR FUCKING YOUTUBE.

I'm perfectly fine with you wishing to take acting by bringing up petitions, but quit fucking acting like it's that or violence as the only two courses of action. You're clearly some young kid who probably isn't even old enough to legally drink yet, but grow the fuck up. The world doesn't work like how you picture it does in your head, and its not going to.

Last edited Nov 27, 2019 at 12:03AM EST

StoneColdKillerWhale wrote:

Alright look, I've tried to be civil and dissuade you from trying to make dumb threats about inciting violence from your last post about storming Youtube HQ, but clearly you didn't take any of it to heart. So here is the not so nice version.

Quit acting like a stupid fucking ignorant kid who thinks violence can solve all of the worlds problems. YOU DO NOT EVER SUGGEST, EVEN IF IT'S A TERRIBLE JOKE, PERFORMING MASS SHOOTINGS. This isn't a fucking movie, its real life and that is flat out terrorism.

I've personally experienced two acts of terrorism in my life that has affect me and my family, 9/11 and the Las Vegas shootings, and neither of them are a god damn joke. I'm genuinely sickened that in your eyes 'making change and taking charge of the situation' means suggesting mass shootings. ALL FOR FUCKING YOUTUBE.

I'm perfectly fine with you wishing to take acting by bringing up petitions, but quit fucking acting like it's that or violence as the only two courses of action. You're clearly some young kid who probably isn't even old enough to legally drink yet, but grow the fuck up. The world doesn't work like how you picture it does in your head, and its not going to.

Okay… I admit the shooting joke was bit too much, but we should all just pitch together and convince YouTube to go on the right path, right?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!