Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,281 total conversations in 496 threads

+ New Thread

I need help finding a meme video. Btw if this is the wrong place to ask this sorry lol.

Last posted Aug 15, 2021 at 10:33AM EDT. Added Aug 14, 2021 at 07:36PM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

Hi! Alright so have you ever seen that one meme where it's a guy in his car, and he yells something along the lines of, "You ever just like!" … "And then it's like!" … "And then you!" The ellipsis are the parts where people edit in sound effects. like there was a Banjo-Kazooie one, where it even had the games UI and everything. I just want the original video of that meme. If anyone could find that it would be real nice. thanks!

The Mighty Gatekeeper wrote:

Hi! Alright so have you ever seen that one meme where it's a guy in his car, and he yells something along the lines of, "You ever just like!" … "And then it's like!" … "And then you!" The ellipsis are the parts where people edit in sound effects. like there was a Banjo-Kazooie one, where it even had the games UI and everything. I just want the original video of that meme. If anyone could find that it would be real nice. thanks!

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT! for anyone wondering the video was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MWv5Ma1CQY&ab_channel=suckmyhugewiener

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!