Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,281 total conversations in 496 threads

+ New Thread

Help with Textile

Last posted Jun 04, 2018 at 01:20PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2018 at 10:51AM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

I'm not exactly sure where to ask this, but i'll just put it here in Q & A and a mod can probably move it to somewhere much more fitting.Anyways, I can't seem to arrange images and embedded videos properly in an entry I'm currently editing.
For example:

The images tend to arrange themselves in a column

Rather than in a row like this

And the same problem with embeds,

This is my first entry on the 5 years that I've been on this site, so please if I'm missing something (and I know I definitely am. My HTML is rusty) just tell me.
Oh and I'm also looking for editors who're willing to lend their HTML skills and their hands in helping to improve the entry that I'm doing!

also yes, i am the one who is making that recent fetish entry, as much as i am knowledgeable about it, i am absolutely torn on making it and totally wishing i could be working on an actual meme entry instead.. but hey.. it's getting quite alot of attention that i did not expect..

Last edited Jun 04, 2018 at 10:54AM EDT

Checked your entry: You added center code for each seperate image, it only needs to be added at the start and the end of the image batch. Removed the center code between your first two history section examples and it got fixed.

RandomMan wrote:

Checked your entry: You added center code for each seperate image, it only needs to be added at the start and the end of the image batch. Removed the center code between your first two history section examples and it got fixed.

Oooooh. That's what I did wrong.. Now I feel embarrassed.
I thought you had to put the center code on each image.

Last edited Jun 04, 2018 at 01:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!