Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

[Riff-Raff] Riff Raff Mega Dick Succ Circlejerk Tournament 3 - Best Rip Family Guy Funny Moments Edition

Last posted Jun 28, 2016 at 04:25PM EDT. Added Jun 19, 2016 at 12:28PM EDT
318 posts from 65 users

Greetings Riff-Raffers! Its the SIGN fucking shi!tposter you couldn't give less shit about.

Yuo see I have a very small IRL dick and I require enlarged E-pen to compensate, but you probbaly don't care about that.

If I win in the 2016 dicc succ tournament, I promise to

• post quality contents on RIff-Raff
  • keep Korean spambots out
  • erase goat-tan from the internet
  • stomp out GG for good
  • unban Epyc from the forums…. then ban him entirely from the site
  • put relevant tags on ALL untagged images
  • personally go to Middle East and fight ISIS
  • personally go to North Korea and assassinate Kim Jong-Un
  • not follow through majority of the things I listed above

I know what needs to be done to make Riff-Raff great again. We can make this forum great again. The potential is enormous. And I am participating in this dicc succ tournament because I can do the job.

<OTL> wrote:

Greetings Riff-Raffers! Its the SIGN fucking shi!tposter you couldn't give less shit about.

Yuo see I have a very small IRL dick and I require enlarged E-pen to compensate, but you probbaly don't care about that.

If I win in the 2016 dicc succ tournament, I promise to

• post quality contents on RIff-Raff
  • keep Korean spambots out
  • erase goat-tan from the internet
  • stomp out GG for good
  • unban Epyc from the forums…. then ban him entirely from the site
  • put relevant tags on ALL untagged images
  • personally go to Middle East and fight ISIS
  • personally go to North Korea and assassinate Kim Jong-Un
  • not follow through majority of the things I listed above

I know what needs to be done to make Riff-Raff great again. We can make this forum great again. The potential is enormous. And I am participating in this dicc succ tournament because I can do the job.

what would happen after otl wins and people ask about his promises

<OTL> wrote:

but you can mod aboose

second times the charm

I may barely know how to use MS paint and am not able to contribute a sweet-ass photoshop in any way. But the offer for some dicc succin is still open. It's all I got tbh I hope y'all horny nerds are hornier this year.

also a vote against me is a vote for cishet privilege and oh god I hate myself

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 01:32AM EDT

Senator Don, Governor Brad, ladies and gentlemen:

On the eve of a Riff-Raff election, it is well for us to stop for a moment and analyze calmly and without prejudice the effect on our site of a victory by either of the candidates.

The problem of the electorate is far deeper, far more vital than the feeling of e-penis stroked of any individual. For the greater issue goes beyond units of humanity--it goes to humanity itself.

In 2015, the issue was the Korean spambot attacks; and the memers were in a mood to win. They did win. In 2016 the issue is the preservation of their victory. Again they are in a mood to win. Again they will win.

My campaign will not be one of hateful rethoric and eristic. Give me your help not to win votes alone, but to win in this crusade to restore KYM to its own people.

The banners of that crusade will guide a site that is on the march.

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

>No Original Names

Vote for me because I actually came up with an original name and wasn't being a pretentious twat when doing so.

Vote Mangy Black Sheep.

At least he's not NON.

(Gotcha covered bro)

>Justnoway: 13
>Lopunny: 52

Lopunny's furry powers were too much for me… Well, guess I have grow out of my literally who-hood and become a egotistical asshat who makes silly remarks and garbage jokes for upvote cummies!

I'll get you next time, fluffball!

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 05:05AM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Okay so. I barely care about most of you. There are very few people who definitely get my vote.

Therefore, give me a reason you should get my vote.

Edit: Wait, why the fuck is my name in there? I never agreed to this. Pull me out of the poll.

As you can clearly see, HolyCrapIts 'Hatred is my GOTY' Bob despises every single one of you. Not like me. I find every single one of you tolerable. Yes, even you, Sanity.
sometimes

Vote for your friendly neighbourhood Britfag and i promise the dankest of memes, highest quality shitposts, an end to the tyranny of mods oppressing the KYM working class, and the cheekiest of banter for all.

Nima wrote:

If you have to beg for votes then you're just proving to the rest of us that you know

you aren't popular

Silly Nima, this isn't about popularity.
It's about winning.

I mean, come on. Everyone drops that mask as salt starts intensifying at the final stages, when top contestants beg for votes.

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

>Justnoway: 13
>Lopunny: 52

That's your seed, not your votes.

Here's an example of actual voting results:

Sometimes I question myself if I'm just as autistically dumb as I used to be.

I still have no chance at winning the first round. Lopunny's ego surpasses mine by far and if I actually win, I'll get buttfucked in round 2.

Shape wrote:

Silly Nima, this isn't about popularity.
It's about winning.

I mean, come on. Everyone drops that mask as salt starts intensifying at the final stages, when top contestants beg for votes.

Actually, its about ethics in KYM circlejerking

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 11:08AM EDT

Nima wrote:

If you have to beg for votes then you're just proving to the rest of us that you know

you aren't popular

Well I'm certainly not voting for you.

Bitter Brit wrote:

As you can clearly see, HolyCrapIts 'Hatred is my GOTY' Bob despises every single one of you. Not like me. I find every single one of you tolerable. Yes, even you, Sanity.
sometimes

Vote for your friendly neighbourhood Britfag and i promise the dankest of memes, highest quality shitposts, an end to the tyranny of mods oppressing the KYM working class, and the cheekiest of banter for all.

First off, I don't even want to be in this thing. Popularity contests are stupid as all hell.

Second, who the hell even are you? This match is someone who doesn't want to be here vs someone I've never heard of. Really bad match-up, tbh.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

First off, I don't even want to be in this thing. Popularity contests are stupid as all hell.

Second, who the hell even are you? This match is someone who doesn't want to be here vs someone I've never heard of. Really bad match-up, tbh.

Bob learns the hard way that Riff-Raff does not require consent.

Oh, and reminder that if you don't vote for ShiJo I'll flood your wall with yaoi.

Doeoeod wrote:

Oh, and reminder that if you don't vote for ShiJo I'll flood your wall with yaoi.

It'd better be some Doeoeod x ShiJo stuff.

Nima wrote:

you aren't popular

A vote for me is a vote against Nima and all who love Nima.

Doeoeod wrote:

>No consent

I'm calling it now. Riff-Raff Rape. Someone get me my lawyer.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

>No consent

I'm calling it now. Riff-Raff Rape. Someone get me my lawyer.

"In the meme justice system Riff-Raff based offenses are considered especially heinous. On GotFunnyPictures the dedicated memers who investigate these felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Snowflake Unit. These are there stories."

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 12:53PM EDT

Vote for me, OTL is but a philistine dressing up as a man.
I on the other hand is an enlightened gentleman, mage, lover, fedorasmith, historian, chemist, cook, biologist, physician, musician, gynecologist, oncologist, fabulous fashion designer, have the ability to pleasure a goat with my mind and have tamed all the beasts of the land, sea and skies.

image of me piercing through the lies and deception of OTL

Also I guess his name looks like a guy bending over.

Stalemate wrote:

This is the future you choose with a vote for Asdfghjkl. A vote for Stalemate is a vote for memesite degeneracy.

are you doing my campaigning for me

Shape wrote:

Senator Don, Governor Brad, ladies and gentlemen:

On the eve of a Riff-Raff election, it is well for us to stop for a moment and analyze calmly and without prejudice the effect on our site of a victory by either of the candidates.

The problem of the electorate is far deeper, far more vital than the feeling of e-penis stroked of any individual. For the greater issue goes beyond units of humanity--it goes to humanity itself.

In 2015, the issue was the Korean spambot attacks; and the memers were in a mood to win. They did win. In 2016 the issue is the preservation of their victory. Again they are in a mood to win. Again they will win.

My campaign will not be one of hateful rethoric and eristic. Give me your help not to win votes alone, but to win in this crusade to restore KYM to its own people.

The banners of that crusade will guide a site that is on the march.

>Campaigning for votes

May the best/most liked man win tho

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 02:30PM EDT

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Anyone who likes dank maymays will vote for me. Also Major Bummer dropped out to join Starscream's thing.

>dropped
liar liar pants on fire

Alright voting's over. Here's the results

Slutty Sam – 38 Patrician – 17
Space Cowboy – 26 Spider-Byte – 29
Stalemate – 8 Asdfghjkl – 47
Mangy – 32 NON – 18
Trollanort – 29 Triangle Mare – 26
0.999=1 – 31 Iamslow – 19
Thepyrowasaspy – 20 Armesi – 35
Jellopy – 19 OTL – 36
Justnoway – 33 Lopunny – 22
Doeoeod – 34 Artyom – 21
Major Bummer – 41 PatrickBateman96 – 14
BitterBrit – 29 HolyCrapItsBob – 26
Asriel Dreemur – 41 RandomVids – 14
Sir-Soundwave – 32 ShiJo – 23
Inferno – 18 TillsterRulz – 37
StoneColdKillerWhale – 16 3kole5 – 39
Twisty – 37 Nima – 18
Tupolev 45 MiloticExalted – 10
Yiffer – 22 Teddy Sadcat – 33
Spores – 18 Crimeariver – 37
ILoveNima – 21 Snickerway – 34
Master Wolf – 27 Gallantmon – 28
Filler – 15 RandomMan – 40
Sergeant Dornan – 35 Nilus – 20
Max B – 22 Tchefuncte Bonaparte – 33

LINK TO NEW POLL

Last edited Jul 23, 2018 at 10:30PM EDT

Justnoway™ wrote:

Sometimes I question myself if I'm just as autistically dumb as I used to be.

I still have no chance at winning the first round. Lopunny's ego surpasses mine by far and if I actually win, I'll get buttfucked in round 2.

Justnoway – 33 Lopunny – 22

Well, what do you know? Guess you really did had the chance to win.

Congrats on that win and good luck on round 2.

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 07:19PM EDT

Doeoeod wrote:

KYM right now:

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 07:22PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Muffinlicious wrote:

>loses to an inactive user on round one

I'm still many times more popular than the poor shmucks mad at my last comment :^)

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 07:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!