Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Epyc, The High Ranking Editor of KYM, is getting absolutely destroyed by EDF

Last posted May 26, 2016 at 04:02PM EDT. Added May 23, 2016 at 05:43AM EDT
218 posts from 76 users

a real penis in the ass wrote:

Dude, they just posted his pictures and family pictures in the thread, that's not a dox. It's really not that hard especially considering Epyc Wyn seems to use that name for everything. I saw a good chunk of that shit just by searching his name.

Also, Max, good job embarrassing yourself. I think this is a good example of look, don't touch.

Using the same in all your accounts is not a problem if you are not an asshole/do questionable stuff on the internet .
It helps getting found but like I said before if you are not asshole no worries .

Hello friends!
This is oddguy, ED admin and formerly KYM editor, here to remind you that EDF is not the internet's garbage dump for you to send your garbage users and garbage staff members. KiwiFarms already does both those things and we are having a hard time getting the stench of null's autism from our servers.

Other than that, I hope our sites can continue to cooperate by stealing each other's content in a quest to find the dankest memes that drives us all ever closer to committing suicide.

The quoted post has been deleted.

We had the same thing with them as we did with you. Faggots coming over to EDF to get fucked with, making a friendship thread on their forum and inviting them to come watch movies with us… all that sort of shit. Null would visit EDF on the reg for a while but now he's mad at us because we won't falsely accuse someone of being a paedophile for him. This sort of shit is pretty common on our forum. Rejects from other sites coming over to EDF to seek revenge on the last site they left or just thinking thier gayness will go over better with us, only to be fucked with even harder because we don't like banning people as much as we do making them leave on their own.

… you guys wanna watch movies with us?

a real penis in the ass wrote:

why does like 90% of internet drama involve pedos

Because the pedo's suffer from stunted emotional growth that makes them act like the kind of faggots people want to fuck over, leading to them being exposed as pedos.

Somehow the issue we have is the opposite when it comes to pedos: 14-15 year old male users who think they can score with females 3-5 years older than them whose standards differ around 7 years, 1 foot, 120 pounds, 4 inches, and 60 points of IQ from where they are.

I'm sorry to hear this is a common memesite issue.

What movies?

Last edited May 24, 2016 at 10:41AM EDT

I checked this thread again after 24 hours and this turned out to be fucking amazing, just as I was thinking that this site was getting boring.

Thank you ED.

The quoted post has been deleted.

jesus christ. that kind of statement epitomizes the cancer that is this sites majority userbase.

are you friend or foe * tips * m'lady /unsheathes katana

Edit: nice try hiding your comment chowzburgers but i know how to paraphrase

"so ed are you friend or foe xdddddd "

or better yet

Last edited May 24, 2016 at 12:20PM EDT

You know that one saying:

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it."

This is exactly happening.

Also I agree with Verbose, this thread is a mistake. This whole situation is stupid.

What you guys need to understand is that EDF isn't just some firehell pit where the weak go to die. Those who get ripped apart there have brought this 100% on themselves.

Yeah, I wouldn't personally participate in Epyc's reckoning myself, especially to that extent, but that's what the real world is like. You don't get banned from the electric socket by putting a fork in there, you die. As they've said themselves, EDF basically has no rules outside of those required by law so pretty much anything goes. This is what happens when you think you know better.

So no, I don't really care if EDF members talk shit about us because honestly a lot of us act like idiots. We just keep to our safe space safe haven and don't go do stupid dangerous shit because it's stupid and dangerous and we can be asspies in peace. Epyc wanted to be more than that and he's getting torn a new asshole for it.

Last edited May 24, 2016 at 11:29AM EDT

Spider-Byte wrote:

We're just two sites, not some fucking rival fuedal Japanese clans.

Both commit suicide, fuedal Japan just gives it a fancy name by calling it seppuku while we're stuck with an hero.

Spider-Byte wrote:

We're just two sites, not some fucking rival fuedal Japanese clans.

PatrickBateman96 has dishonored the Meme-clan.

He must now commit seppuku.

No Original Names wrote:

We should watch A Serbian Film

Movies We Could Watch:
A Serbian Film
Antichrist
Nymphomaniac
Human Centipede 1-3
Salo
The Girl Next Door
Cannibal Holocaust

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I'm glad that EDF and KYM are now gonna possibly do a group movie night. Seriously EDF and KYM are almost two sides of a coin. Both are meme sharing/documenting websites, so it would make sense to have the two work together.

Derptastic Derp Man wrote:

I'm glad that EDF and KYM are now gonna possibly do a group movie night. Seriously EDF and KYM are almost two sides of a coin. Both are meme sharing/documenting websites, so it would make sense to have the two work together.

shut up

this thread gave me the best idea for something to draw and i really wish i was good at drawing so i could draw it. can someone who can draw well please draw a KYM and EDF movie night and post it here

Mecha Harambe wrote:

We should watch the Godfather Part I and II. All six hours of it.

Hell why not do the directors cut of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy at that rate? Who's down for a full 12 hours of movie!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!