Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Riff-Raff Coverage of No Fap September

Last posted Oct 02, 2015 at 05:26PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2015 at 03:02PM EDT
289 posts from 59 users

RandomVids wrote:

Can you really only delete a comment within 30 minutes of typing it

How does it feel to know you're going to be remembered as "the dude that tried to tell RR that laughing at people who participate in NFS is wrong"?

By the way i will admit my first post was a little oddly phrased what i was trying to say:

I am probably the most normal in the NFS villains thread because i didnt make a post with 7 lines talking about my fetishes and waifus and expect tons of lewds in 2 days (and actually did it for extra challenge since most of the art i find will have been something i have probably already seen)

As for the … that was me after summer forgeting proper usage of … (don't know how to spell the word for it)

RandomVids wrote:

Wait one question that i need to ask is, how do you quote posts from other threads

<blockquote>copy and paste the text here</blockquote>

@bonaparte

Sure man let's slap on "good ffriggin" at the start of every word that's ever existed

Last edited Sep 03, 2015 at 05:21PM EDT

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

This pleb doesn't even know that Archimedes died 1854 years before Newton was even born smh

good fffriggin dream when?

I will be honest i thought that post was pretty funny at least it wasn't another post of

"Day (whatever number you want placed here that is before 30): got a boner, didn't matter much cause i didn't fap"

Honestly there is a reason that all of my updates are usually just

"Day (again just put in a random number i dont care): still in"

Like, it doesnt fucking matter if anyone got a boner it just matters if they are still in or not

TMI compilation

because i question if my lack of … certain types of dreams is because of my … frequent pleasuring myself…

I already, uh….did my business today.

Just blew my last load.

No boners or anything, even though I had a lewd dream last night.

the only problem I really had was my typical morning wood urges

I looked at a lewd picture of Serperior fucking Swampert with lewd, I looked at a NSFW side of a Rule 63 Foxy picture, I got a boner for this, MUST NOT FAP!

I can attest to the lewd dreams thing. I dreampt I was a futa and near the end I banged a chick.

I was actually tempted to fap this morning but my alarm went off and thus ended my planned fap.

I’m out yes I wanked

Had a lewd dream last night, but other than that, I’m good.

In other news: Day 2 3 for me and I get an unwanted boner in class.

accidentaly kept touching my penis (didn’t fap)

Had extremely lewd dream last night. Many of favorite fetishes all wrapped up together.

I’m having a urge to fap again to lewd.

I overcome the urge to fap before taking a shower (I don’t do it during the shower).

Major boner right now

Got a boner, thankfully I managed to use Fan Disservice to kill it

Only had one hardon but apparently only for the sake of having it

So, I had a wet dream last night and I ejaculated while I was sleeping.

Woke up with a boner but that’s been common recently.

I’m having more urges to fap again
Last edited Sep 03, 2015 at 06:44PM EDT

Mom Rivers wrote:

TMI compilation

because i question if my lack of … certain types of dreams is because of my … frequent pleasuring myself…

I already, uh….did my business today.

Just blew my last load.

No boners or anything, even though I had a lewd dream last night.

the only problem I really had was my typical morning wood urges

I looked at a lewd picture of Serperior fucking Swampert with lewd, I looked at a NSFW side of a Rule 63 Foxy picture, I got a boner for this, MUST NOT FAP!

I can attest to the lewd dreams thing. I dreampt I was a futa and near the end I banged a chick.

I was actually tempted to fap this morning but my alarm went off and thus ended my planned fap.

I’m out yes I wanked

Had a lewd dream last night, but other than that, I’m good.

In other news: Day 2 3 for me and I get an unwanted boner in class.

accidentaly kept touching my penis (didn’t fap)

Had extremely lewd dream last night. Many of favorite fetishes all wrapped up together.

I’m having a urge to fap again to lewd.

I overcome the urge to fap before taking a shower (I don’t do it during the shower).

Major boner right now

Got a boner, thankfully I managed to use Fan Disservice to kill it

Only had one hardon but apparently only for the sake of having it

So, I had a wet dream last night and I ejaculated while I was sleeping.

Woke up with a boner but that’s been common recently.

I’m having more urges to fap again

Oh god why. Nobody wants to hear about their habits. However, with the way they make it sound it would actually kill them if they didn't give all that detail.

Last edited Sep 03, 2015 at 06:34PM EDT

Just a quick recap of the current 3 days that had the greatest losers of NFS history
Day 1: the start

Day 2: the 4 greatest fails

Day 3: pathetic +1

RandomVids wrote:

Just a quick recap of the current 3 days that had the greatest losers of NFS history
Day 1: the start

Day 2: the 4 greatest fails

Day 3: pathetic +1

At this point you've backpedaled so hard your feet have ground down to the bone

Marvelous Jared, Fluffy Tail Toucher wrote:

Oh god why. Nobody wants to hear about their habits. However, with the way they make it sound it would actually kill them if they didn't give all that detail.

Again, that is the reason my updates are just a simple "still in"

It doesn't matter if they had a boner it only matters if they are still in or not

lisalombs wrote:

omg STOP

The funniest part is the fact that they said

"Aciddentaly kept touching it" im pretty sure that it was a accident the first time but wasn't every time after that (if i knew how to type the lenny face it would be here)

Rowboat Miami wrote:

At this point you've backpedaled so hard your feet have ground down to the bone

Honestly if you are talking about all of the post i have made making fun of NFS most of it was stuff that i found EXTREMLY cringeworthy

RandomVids wrote:

Honestly if you are talking about all of the post i have made making fun of NFS most of it was stuff that i found EXTREMLY cringeworthy

It's not really about how you feel about how things have been going over on the NFS forum, but the fact you went from the solo target of Riff-Raff's mockery to "hey i'm part of the gang now, huh guys?". That's simply what most would consider the definition of backpedaling.

StoneColdKillerWhale wrote:

It's not really about how you feel about how things have been going over on the NFS forum, but the fact you went from the solo target of Riff-Raff's mockery to "hey i'm part of the gang now, huh guys?". That's simply what most would consider the definition of backpedaling.

I agree.

Dragacane wrote:

4/9/15
I’m still good, I wounder if a lot of people’s balls hurt.

@RandomVids

You don't have to spread replies over two or more posts. You can use the quote code I gave you or "@name" to condense your responses into one post.

Last edited Sep 03, 2015 at 08:13PM EDT

I was more so trying to patch things up, and honestly i do actually think half of NFS is cringeworthy (if i see one more update that has way to much information i will probably leave the NFS thread and go back to my usual KYM activities, basically just veiwing the image galleries)

I could stop with the posts about NFS here and just probably browse the forums (to be fair there are barely ever any updates to the image galleries so i might just browse some forums and just leave this thread)

I was just saying i was sorry for the trouble that i caused before, and now i will leave this thread

RandomVids wrote:

Can you really only delete a comment within 30 minutes of typing it

You can also edit your forum post 30 minutes after posting which you really should start using because you're double posting quite a lot so far. If necessary use break lines <hr> to seperate your stuff.

I hope it's not too late for me to join in on the fun. Mostly because I have the extra advantage of only fapping to one kind of thing (And before you ask, no. I will not tell you. I don't want anyone manipulating it to get me to lose.).

Outta here wrote:

I hope it's not too late for me to join in on the fun. Mostly because I have the extra advantage of only fapping to one kind of thing (And before you ask, no. I will not tell you. I don't want anyone manipulating it to get me to lose.).

Pretty sure you got the wrong thread. This is the thread where both non-nfs contenders and nfs contenders make fun of the weirdness in the main thread

RandomVids wrote:

I will be honest i thought that post was pretty funny at least it wasn't another post of

"Day (whatever number you want placed here that is before 30): got a boner, didn't matter much cause i didn't fap"

Honestly there is a reason that all of my updates are usually just

"Day (again just put in a random number i dont care): still in"

Like, it doesnt fucking matter if anyone got a boner it just matters if they are still in or not

Most normal? Says the guy who tried to derail a Riff Raff thread

Okay are all of you serious at this point

Did anyone think to i dont know maybe CHECK ABOUT MY PROFILE PAGE because then you would know I joined KYM 7 months ago and only just started using forums The riff-raff variations of the rules aren't even linked to here

Site Rules next to the box where you type your comments brings you to the rules for all of KYM and tbe rules listed to the side of the thread aren't even the right rules (they are the rules for Just For Fun threads)

Did you people expect me to have just joined the forum side of KYM and know every single detail about this place

RandomVids wrote:

Did anyone think to i dont know maybe CHECK ABOUT MY PROFILE PAGE because then you would know I joined KYM 7 months ago and only just started using forums The riff-raff variations of the rules aren't even linked to here

Site Rules next to the box where you type your comments brings you to the rules for all of KYM and tbe rules listed to the side of the thread aren't even the right rules (they are the rules for Just For Fun threads)

Did you people expect me to have just joined the forum side of KYM and know every single detail about this place

You were told multiple times by people both here and in the main thread not to take it seriously. That is why you'll be sitting with all that negative karma for a while.

RandomVids wrote:

Marvelous Jared, Fluffy Tail Toucher wrote:

You were told multiple times by people both here and in the main thread not to take it seriously. That is why you'll be sitting with all that negative karma for a while.

I like how you act like you had like tried 50 times to tell me when

1. You didn'y say "take nothing seriously" until i was at 8 posts and already had a lot of dislikes, so basically YOU DIDNT HELP ME THAT MUCH

2. I didn't check the main thread while the arguements were going on

3. I tried to join in my first post but was made fun of for the way i phrased it

4. If you honestly think i am even going to keep my KYM account after this as a bit of info for you i won't be, not to get rid of the negative karma but because i actually see know that the many in things like the NFS lewd squad like a guy (not you) who was there and aparently is in college and is participating in a "challenge" and acting as a "villain" by trying to cause some people in the challenge to give up by sending them lewds, that is what i don't want my life to be so i am leaving KYM and exiting from the NFS "challenge" (not by faping, just to point it out because some of you might think that is the case)

Loli wrote:

Then let me make it a bit clearer for you

I ONLY JUST JOINED KYM 7 MONTHS AGO AND ONLY JUST STARTED USING THE FORUMS 4 DAYS AGO WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T NOW RIFF-RAFF THREADS WEREN'T TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Last edited Sep 04, 2015 at 11:06AM EDT

RandomVids wrote:

1. You didn'y say "take nothing seriously" until i was at 8 posts and already had a lot of dislikes, so basically YOU DIDNT HELP ME THAT MUCH

3. I tried to join in my first post but was made fun of for the way i phrased it

4. If you honestly think i am even going to keep my KYM account after this as a bit of info for you i won't be, not to get rid of the negative karma but because i actually see know that the many in things like the NFS lewd squad like a guy (not you) who was there and aparently is in college and is participating in a "challenge" and acting as a "villain" by trying to cause some people in the challenge to give up by sending them lewds, that is what i don't want my life to be so i am leaving KYM and exiting from the NFS "challenge" (not by faping, just to point it out because some of you might think that is the case)

And you have appeared to have backpedaled to your "morally superior" stance, whining and all.

I'm leaving this site because of a just-for-fun event not being as black-and-white as I thought even though others are having a good time. Even though I haven't contributed jack shit in the 7 months I've been here I will be deeply missed, just you see!

RandomVids wrote:

I ONLY JUST JOINED KYM 7 MONTHS AGO AND ONLY JUST STARTED USING THE FORUMS 4 DAYS AGO WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T NOW RIFF-RAFF THREADS WEREN'T TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Okay seriously, stop double posting. Use bq. (quoted text) to reply several messages in one post.

RandomVids wrote:

He just took taking it seriously to the next level by deactivating.

Just as I wanted to warn/suspend him for double posting. #sadface

At this rate we're gonna need a Riff-Raff Coverage of Riff Raff Coverage of No Fap September thread because this thread is slowly stepping into ridiculous cringe territory

Congrats on bullying someone to deactivation though, maybe one day you guys will be mod snipers like me too

RandomVids wrote:

Who knew RR was actually the most relevant place for all my reality tv reaction gifs?

lisalombs wrote:

Who knew RR was actually the most relevant place for all my reality tv reaction gifs?

God dammit I meant to give positive karma instead of negative. I should've zoomed in on my phone more. I'll commit seppuku now. I'm sorry Lisa.

Last edited Sep 04, 2015 at 12:23PM EDT

RandomVids wrote:

Yeah so? I joined KYM less than 5 months ago, but had enough common sense to know not to go spouting shit on something i knew nothing about. Instead of diving head first into the forums with no prior knowledge of what goes on here ESPECIALLY in Riff-Raff.

I spent a few weeks just reading and following what goes on in the forums to get a general understanding of what goes on here before deciding to start posting here so i wouldn't make a fool of myself.

If your new to something or aren't familiar with it, take it slow, or this whole mess will just end up happening like it did. Oh well too bad deactivated his account.

I only join No Fap September because I don't masturbate at all.It makes me look better by comparison and feeds my god complex.
And I sure do love my god complex.

StoneColdKillerWhale wrote:

Yeah so? I joined KYM less than 5 months ago, but had enough common sense to know not to go spouting shit on something i knew nothing about. Instead of diving head first into the forums with no prior knowledge of what goes on here ESPECIALLY in Riff-Raff.

I spent a few weeks just reading and following what goes on in the forums to get a general understanding of what goes on here before deciding to start posting here so i wouldn't make a fool of myself.

If your new to something or aren't familiar with it, take it slow, or this whole mess will just end up happening like it did. Oh well too bad deactivated his account.

So basically, "Lurk moar fagit" is the best advice for joining any forum

Last edited Sep 04, 2015 at 01:23PM EDT

"I'm gonna leave this site because I've ruined my reputation with a bunch of people who I hated and was trying to troll, that'll show them how much I don't care and that they should teach me the rules!"

Whenever someone takes an RR thread seriously I imagine them doing some Dragonball Z shit. Getting louder and louder until they hit their pinnacle – the point they hit super saiyan, at which point they transcend humanity by clicking that big shiny Deactivate button.

"I'm a normie now"

ShiJo wrote:

What a magnificient post, NFS truly is an spiritual journey

HOW MUCH OF A IDIOT CAN YOU BE, i was basically trying to say at the end "yes i realize that i was a idiot for not checking the riff-raff forum rules, so i will rejoin and be smart and read the rules on forums now" BUT SOMEONE CANT TAKE MY MESSAGE OF "i admit the people n the Riff-Raff forums were right i should have read the rules bacause if i had this wouldn't have happened"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!