Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

@Brawler

AH SAY AH SAY HERE BE A CAMOWAMANS.

It wasn't one in the beginning. It was just some 4chan joke that KYM picked up. But now that the joke is long gone dead on 4chan and KYM is the only thing perpetuating it, I'd say it's one of ours now.

It's only been a thing for 4 months and 12 consecutive thread pages so yea….you're just in time

I'm not sure if I should share this, but I need to get this off my chest.

I had a weird dream last night. I was in a white, empty house with the only light coming from dirty windows. As I explored, I came across a creature with the face of Goat-tan. An old woman was guiding it towards me. When they finally came to where I was, the goat stood on its hind legs and embraced me while the woman told me the goat's true name. At that moment I felt so at peace, as if I had reached a some level of enlightenment. It was truly incredible…

But when I woke up, I couldn't remember her true name. You can't imagine how much it bothers me that I can't remember that name.

MedleyManiac wrote:

I had a weird dream last night. I was in a white, empty house with the only light coming from dirty windows. As I explored, I came across a creature with the face of Goat-tan. An old woman was guiding it towards me. When they finally came to where I was, the goat stood on its hind legs and embraced me while the woman told me the goat's true name. At that moment I felt so at peace, as if I had reached a some level of enlightenment. It was truly incredible…

But when I woke up, I couldn't remember her true name. You can't imagine how much it bothers me that I can't remember that name.

Guys… I don't think the Goat is a joke anymore.

MedleyManiac wrote:

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Medley

Truly you are a prophet of the one true goat. You must inscribe the holy doctrines!

Or unholy doctrines. I'm right if I say I'm the only one here who is scared by this beast?

MedleyManiac wrote:

You are kidding.. You are kidding right?

>Was on steam today
>talked to a friend
>she was photoshopping
>close friends
>asked for a request
>friend said sure
>the result

Brucker wrote:

What the fuck is happening in this thread website?

It has seen the light

The helix fossil is but one of Goat-Sama's many avatars.

Twitch and the Pokemon fandom are now bastions of helix worship, waiting to be converted once She reveals herself.

And KnowYourMeme shall spread the word as always.

And the word shall be:

GOAT

Platus wrote:

It has seen the light

The helix fossil is but one of Goat-Sama's many avatars.

Twitch and the Pokemon fandom are now bastions of helix worship, waiting to be converted once She reveals herself.

And KnowYourMeme shall spread the word as always.

And the word shall be:

GOAT

You are so close to canon it's not even funny.

Lich wrote:

You saying I can't fuck hate and suck another man's dick?

No, I say I don't wanna see you suck other men's dick, fuck children and fuck goats, but about polygamy and hate, well you can do them like the others but I just don't wanna see it.

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 03:17AM EDT

@The Above

Alright, this argument is getting off-topic. This thread is for talking about KYM's creepy goat obsession and related topics – not for debating the sexual ethics of a JPG.

Settle down people.

Platus wrote:

@The Above

Alright, this argument is getting off-topic. This thread is for talking about KYM's creepy goat obsession and related topics – not for debating the sexual ethics of a JPG.

Settle down people.

Your argument is…..valid, you deserve a karma, take mine.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Goat is love

Goat love is the only acceptable love. All other forms are lies from the Moose.
Give yourselves to Goat-tan, and SHE SHALL CONSUME IN LOVE!

Brethren, listen to me when I say
Goat-tan is the only one we need
don't let the illusion of our evil world fool you
only Goat-tan can deliver us from sin
and fix this broken world
and the relationships within it

From this day forth you are married to Goat-tan
there is no other
for you need no other
As your soul twists in union with the holy one
remember there is no greater love than that of the Goat

Amen

MedleyManiac wrote:

Brethren, listen to me when I say
Goat-tan is the only one we need
don't let the illusion of our evil world fool you
only Goat-tan can deliver us from sin
and fix this broken world
and the relationships within it

From this day forth you are married to Goat-tan
there is no other
for you need no other
As your soul twists in union with the holy one
remember there is no greater love than that of the Goat

Amen

I thought the Super Robo Jesus was the holy one.

Penny wrote:

I thought the Super Robo Jesus was the holy one.

Do not misunderstand. SRJ is holy in his own right, but Goat-tan is above all.
Think lewd, praise Goat

Synge wrote:

Do not misunderstand. SRJ is holy in his own right, but Goat-tan is above all.
Think lewd, praise Goat

Heretic

Synge wrote:

You will learn the truth… By force if necessary!

This means war? 'Coz if this is a war then that means I can get a permission to kill everyone who stands in my way. So this is means a war or not?

Penny wrote:

This means war? 'Coz if this is a war then that means I can get a permission to kill everyone who stands in my way. So this is means a war or not?

Pick your side warrior

Synge wrote:

Pick your side warrior

Okay I take side of me! You all going to die! Muhahahahaha-(cough) (cough)- Okay now I seriously need to go to a doctor.

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 12:09PM EDT

Penny wrote:

Okay I take side of me! You all going to die! Muhahahahaha-(cough) (cough)- Okay now I seriously need to go to a doctor.

>"I take side of me"

Penny wrote:

Ok then

Last edited Mar 11, 2014 at 12:13PM EDT

Damn, this thread is still going strong. Well, it doesn't appear that this has been mentioned before, but having seen it in my Acting class, my mind immediately went to Goat-tan.

So, apparently, someone actually wrote a play called The Goat in which a man falls in love with--and has intercourse with--a goat.

Holy coincidences Batman. I haven't read it personally, but apparently it's not a heap of shit and is worth reading.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!