Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted May 17, 2015 at 03:39AM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2602 posts from 259 users

angrypwnzer wrote:

I'm Lucas?

Being Lucas is an honor. {salutes} Mother 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time.

Ooo! I'm in the latest portrait! It's a shame I haven't seen anything preceeding the Buu saga of DBZ. It was a fun show to watch when I started catching it, but I got tired of 'five episodes to charge the Spirit Bomb'. It's amazing how long Goku can talk to the villain while holding his hands in the air and charging up a seriously huge and deadly ball of energy without the villain even noticing it.

Wheatley wrote:

Being Lucas is an honor. {salutes} Mother 3 is still one of my favorite games of all time.

Ooo! I'm in the latest portrait! It's a shame I haven't seen anything preceeding the Buu saga of DBZ. It was a fun show to watch when I started catching it, but I got tired of 'five episodes to charge the Spirit Bomb'. It's amazing how long Goku can talk to the villain while holding his hands in the air and charging up a seriously huge and deadly ball of energy without the villain even noticing it.

Yeah, doesn't holding your arms up for long periods of time make your blood flow get all screwy?

Kalmo wrote:

Hey guys… Two portraits in ONE DAY!

SHAZAM

I feel good about this.

@Nat

Challenge Accepted…

Wait, what the hell am I? Is it from one of the movies, because I don't recall seeing it.

I whipped one together for me and my buddies.
[photo:154421]

And no, I don't have all of you gender confused. I know what gender everyone really is so please don't remark about it.
Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 10:23PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

And no, I don't have all of you gender confused. I know what gender everyone really is so please don't remark about it.

Fuck yeah, I'm the man of the group!

Anyway just finished a new portrait. HARRY POTTER! And I took some of Sweatie's advice. Just putting the names is lame… It's true and disappointing… So I put everyone's faces on them!

Here is the original for reference

And.. HERE IT IS!

Here's the Link to see it better

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 11:10PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Yay! I'm your buddy! I feel special!

Previous DragonballZ pic: AWWW YEAH
Thanks Kalmo.

HarryPotter pic:
Dane is dead. I'm sure there's some deep meaning in this………

I like the revision to the Harry Potter image rather than the actual one, oddly enough.

Difference is, I can recognize most if not all the faces of our members by now, whereas I'm still trying to determine which characters are which in the original. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with that style. It's nice to look at, but aside from costume and hair color, it's hard to tell everyone apart as an individual. {senses a lot of oncoming hatred, therefore inb4 neg. karma}

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Aww yeah, I'm a Zora who's playing guitar.

(And I don't even play guitar.)

I just realized…in the Zelda picture, you're TWO people. How does that work?

Captain Badass wrote:

I just realized…in the Zelda picture, you're TWO people. How does that work?

God dammit… I forgot the warrior and was rushing and I guess I didn't notice. Sorry guys. It's too late to change it now… It won't happen again.

These take FOREVER to make! Kalmo, I commend you for doing this multiple times!

Note that there are no females characters, which kind of threw off some things I was going to do, and created a lot less characters.

Edit: full photo

Last edited Jul 27, 2011 at 03:09PM EDT

@ Moargun's: YES! Yes! and… squintsFinds me YES!
@ Ashbot's: Yes!
@ Kalmo's: Hermione!?! FUCK YEA!
@ Cpt. Badass's: What are you talking about? My character looks female. Ohhhh….

Captain Badass wrote:

These take FOREVER to make! Kalmo, I commend you for doing this multiple times!

Note that there are no females characters, which kind of threw off some things I was going to do, and created a lot less characters.

Edit: full photo

Well, at least I'm in this one.

@ Natsuru: It's funny because in Suikoden I all the characters (including most of the females) looked incredibly masculine, but in Suikoden II (this picture) they look overly-feminine.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I'm not in most of these? Even the Pokemon one?

Buh guh huh buhhhh… ;_;

I can't really complain. It's probably due to my lack of activity on this site as of late (Yay Vacation!) But I still suggested a spot in the Harry Potter one. And provided the harry potter one. So…. Whatever, i'm not too bent out of shape over it.

MDFification wrote:

Kalmo, y u so talented at photoshop?

Also, I'm Lupin… me gusta.

You turn into a hairless beast every month, almost got your favorite student killed more than twice, got fired from school because your rival spilled your beans, your best friend betrayed you, the rest of your friends die in a painful way, and you eventually die in a more painful way, and so does your wife.
Enjoy you life!

…..I read WAY too much Harry Potter.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!