Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,777 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Post quality covered but still visible nibble and pussay bulges from this meme website

Last posted Jan 17, 2018 at 07:28AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2018 at 12:55PM EST
11 posts from 8 users

So I seen this:

Mod edit: I just removed all of the embeds, because there was no page to visit to remove the images from the database. FYI, the user embedded questionable images into this post with no spoilers. -Verbose

Last edited Jan 17, 2018 at 02:11PM EST

Cold Hard Crash wrote:

If you were intending to report images for being inappropriate, just use the Image Cleaning Thread.. This isn’t really worth a forum topic in General.

Wut r u even talking about dear sir? We discussing memes here and how good audience of this site is. This indeed belongs to General cuz CNN does link to this site sometimes, you know.

Gee it's almost like the moderators were asleep when those images were uploaded, which may be why it went unoticed
And there are only 26 Image Moderators btw
Edit: Put the word "Warning: NSFW" in the title ffs

Last edited Jan 16, 2018 at 09:17PM EST

Garumbo wrote:

Wut r u even talking about dear sir? We discussing memes here and how good audience of this site is. This indeed belongs to General cuz CNN does link to this site sometimes, you know.

1. The way you framed the original post could be misinterpreted as satire concerning the amount of NSFW imagery uploaded to the site, hence why it probably should not belong in the "General" subforum. (This thread should probably be moved to the Maintenance subforum, imho.) Furthermore, as ColdHardCrash pointed out, it looked like you were trying to report those images for violating site image rules; the Image Cleaning thread caters to that purpose.

2. The prodigious plethora of NSFW images has been, and probably will be for the foreseeable future, a contested topic on the site; this thread is only the latest of many discussing the issue.

3. Many of us in the community are quite aware that mainstream news media sometimes uses the site as a reference. (Apparently we're less biased and more factual than most of them.) The site's not called "KnowYourMeme" just for shits and giggles; the site researches, documents, and catalogs internet (and real-life) memes, events and other related phenomena as objectively as possible. (At least that's what the official labeling basically says…) There's a very good reason why entries are usually only cited/referred to by the news media and not the forums or image galleries.

Last edited Jan 16, 2018 at 11:00PM EST

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

y'know, you can just visit Gelbooru?

I do not post those and I do not upvote them, but they keep coming and keep trending anyway.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!