Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,683 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Corrupt a Wish

Last posted Jul 05, 2019 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Nov 19, 2013 at 12:30AM EST
4119 posts from 459 users

Ok, they fused together, however, the fused person later went into an existential crisis after they both "stopped existing", so they immediately killed themselves.

I wish for Bandana Dee to get into Smash Ultimate.

Granted but every time you talk to somebody, they die instantly

I wish I mastered ultra instinct permanently (with Saiyan biology) and knew how to control and use my powers like goku from dbs, so I could prevent my energy from destroying the world and have a clear grasp on how to use it.

Last edited Jan 13, 2019 at 11:31PM EST

Sanju1308 wrote:

Granted but every time you talk to somebody, they die instantly

I wish I mastered ultra instinct permanently (with Saiyan biology) and knew how to control and use my powers like goku from dbs, so I could prevent my energy from destroying the world and have a clear grasp on how to use it.

Granted, but you're paralyzed from the neck down.

I wish I had a boyfriend

Granted. Say hello to my youngest brother, Cody. He is 7 years old and wanted a friend to play with in Roblox. And since you wanted a boyfriend, well here’s a boy who wants to be friends.

I wish I can divide by zero.

Granted, but because Superman's strength is infinite, you become infinitely fat. This causes you to implode in on yourself from your own gravity. The resulting black hole is so massive that it sucks in the entire universe, effectively ending time and space.

I wish that John Cena would be a playable character in every fighting game made from this point in time onwards.

Granted, all the leaders of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East wake up with massive hangovers and a treaty declaring the rebirth of Rome. They immediately annul it after sobering up.

I wish for editable comments.

Last edited Mar 05, 2019 at 05:44PM EST

Granted, you are eternally hydrated. You die of Hydrogen Poisoning after drinking a glass of water hours later.

. . .

I wish I wasn't mistaken for a certain someone . . .

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!