Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,281 total conversations in 496 threads

+ New Thread

What entry do I add this image to?

Last posted Jun 20, 2024 at 06:01AM EDT. Added Jun 19, 2024 at 02:43PM EDT
4 posts from 2 users

this will be a thread talking about images that look like they fit in more than two galleries and I'd like to settle them with some answers, Starting with:

So this features the judgement dragon, a monster that's part of the Lightsworn archetypes from Yu-gi-oh. Now this piece could belong in the Yu-gi-oh gallery or perhaps the moe personification one given that the dragon is now a maid with a dragon tail but I'd think I let you guys decide.

Last edited Jun 19, 2024 at 02:54PM EDT

Honestly, either one would be fine, that issue is not really worthy of creating a whole topic about it.
Although, if I had to make an educated choice: the picture is more relevant to the Yu-Gi Oh! subculture than it is to gijinkas, and the Moe Anthropomorphism gallery already has a dozen uploads a dime, so it'd be marginally preferable to upload this one in the Yu-Gi Oh! gallery.

Triplem wrote:

Honestly, either one would be fine, that issue is not really worthy of creating a whole topic about it.
Although, if I had to make an educated choice: the picture is more relevant to the Yu-Gi Oh! subculture than it is to gijinkas, and the Moe Anthropomorphism gallery already has a dozen uploads a dime, so it'd be marginally preferable to upload this one in the Yu-Gi Oh! gallery.

Thanks for the answer, though I doubt that would make me less want to put it in the moe anthropormorphism gallery, maybe new sub entries could be made to balance it out?

wared wrote:

Thanks for the answer, though I doubt that would make me less want to put it in the moe anthropormorphism gallery, maybe new sub entries could be made to balance it out?

Even less called for, if anything. Unless there's a clear viral trend for a specific kind of gijinkas, it would be a waste to divide the entry into several.

'lo! You must login or signup first!